We accept purchase orders from all schools, government offices, and public companies. We accept purchase orders from other companies with the completion of our credit application.
To be clear, organizations that do NOT need to complete a credit application include:
- US Government Organizations, Including:
- Cities, States, & Municipalities
- Federal Organizations
- Public Schools, Universities & Colleges
- Police, Fire, Public Works, etc Departments
- Military Organizations
- Publicly Traded Companies
- Create An Account on our website. This will make managing your orders easier and help us in linking your credit account to your orders via our website.
- Once you create your account, from the Account Dashboard page enter in your Billing (and optionally your Shipping) contact information. It's important that we have all contact information in order to properly setup your account.
- Next, please contact us to let us know you've set up an account. We need to approve your account for ordering using Purchase Orders.
- Add items to your shopping cart. You can find your shipping cost at any time using "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the Shopping Cart page.
- Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button when you are finished adding items to your order.
- Fill in all necessary information, select "Purchase Order" as your payment type and enter in your PO number.
- Press the "Place Order Now" button. We'll then get in touch within 12 hours (during business hours) to confirm your order and billing information.
With new customers we bill with Net-10 terms. For established customers we will consider extending terms up to Net-30.
Download our Credit Application